Junior Software DeveloperBookmark This
1818 Library Street, Suite 500
Work with software development team to develop and maintain unique software applications for DOD Educational Customer. Develop .Net extensions to enterprise SharePoint Environment. Provide support for SharePoint and legacy .net applications.
- 1-2 years development experience with .NET or SharePoint
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Must be able to obtain Secret security clearance
- DOD 8570.01-M IAT LEVEL II certification (Security +)
- Bachelor's Degree