K102 Promotions InternBookmark This
1600 Utica Avenue South Suite #500
St Louis Park, MN
DescriptionWe are committed to developing talent and interest in our industry and provides internship opportunities in radio promotions for student interns. An internship at Clear Channel can provide you the chance to explore your career interests, acquire marketable job skills while “learning the ropes” of the industry, establish professional contacts, and gain practical work experience. Our internships offer meaningful educational and work experiences designed to meet the academic and career goals of the intern. Our management will teach and encourage, but it’s up to the student to bring an enthusiasm to learn. Because internships at Clear Channel are learning experiences, they are unpaid.
RequirementsEligibility: Applicants must be:
• At least 18 years of age,
• Enrolled in an accredited school, college or university
• Able to provide a letter from the student’s school stating that the student will be granted credit for the internship.
• available 10-15 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
• Have a valid drivers license.
• High School Diploma Required.