LVN/LPT (Temp or On Call, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, M-F, up to 40 hours per week) - Oakland, CaliforniaBookmark This
Alameda STAGES (Strides Toward Acquiring Geriatric Empowerment and Success) is an intensive community support service (ACT Recovery Model) for older adults with severe mental illness. Staff members provide services in the community. The program serves individuals who are high utilizers of county mental health services and who are at high risk of psychiatric hospitalization.
*** THIS POSITION IS TEMPORARY FOR APPROXIMATELY 6 TO 10 WEEKS, up to 2 to 5 days/week, up to 40 hours/week ****
The LVN/LPT provides or ensures the provision of services needed or wanted in the most appropriate environment on a regular and emergency basis.
- One (1) year experience in mental health services required; one (1) year experience in acute or community based programs preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse or Licensed Psychiatric Technician program and current licensure by the State of California are also required.
- A valid CPR Certificate and First Aid is also required.
- Necessary skills include the ability to work with members with multiple disabilities.
- Must have valid California driver's license, a vehicle (approved for safety), proof of insurance, DMV clearance, and must have knowledge and ability to use public transportation.
- Applicant must be fingerprinted and receive clearance from the Department of Justice