LaMeel Personal AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionThis Position is with a busy business owner with eight children two of which also have a business of their own. You must have a can do approach to life and the ability to look for how a thing a can be done. You will work directly with owner. This position has a 60 day internship and will turn into a paying position for the right person.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities includes but not liited to;
• Maintaining Owners pesonal Schedule
Making decisions and delegating work to others in the owners absence;
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the owner to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the owner;
• Taking dictation and minutes;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents;
• Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the owner is well-prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
RequirementsMUST BE POSITIVE & HAPPY! And have the desire to be a true Personal Administrative Assistant.
Individual must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, week-ends -- as needed)
Efficiently multi-task and handle a diverse work load with ever changing priorities.
Effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals from diverse occupations, backgrounds & experiences.
Must have reliable means of transportation in order to run errands.