Ladies Shoe Sales Associate (PT)Bookmark This
Lord & Taylor
Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionThe ladies shoe associate represents Lord Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. Professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are essential qualities for a successful ladies shoe Associate. The Ladies Shoe Sales Associate's earnings are directly related to their sales, which makes their earnings potential unlimited. As representatives of Lord Taylor's fashion image, all Sales Associates are expected to dress in a professional manner. Ladies Shoe Sales Associates must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong people skills and be comfortable with building client relationships. Full Time and Part Time Commission Sales Associates report to an Area Sales Manager. This is a very operational position - which will require physical movement in a very fast paced department and handle multiple priorities. The hours fluctuate weekly depending on the promotional activity that is current. A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment.
Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
- Develop and maintain your own clientele.
- Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features, advantages and benefits.
- Open new charge accounts.
- Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of department.
- Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
- Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures.