Lead Behavior AnalystBookmark This
Devereux New Jersey is seeking a Full-Time Lead Behavior Analyst for our Somerset Region community-based group homes and vocational program. The Lead Behavior Analyst will oversee behavior analysts and review and edit level 1 BSP's.
Devereux; Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice, Charity of Choice!
Are YOUa behavior analyst that has experience providing behavior support to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Intellectually/Developmentally Disabled clients? Does YOUR experience include assessment and treatment of challenging behaviors, consultation on habilitation Plan Goals/Objectives, as well as environmental supports, training, oversight, and monitoring of direct support professionals with respect to behavioral support and therapeutic interactions. Do YOU have experience writing Functional Behavioral Assessments, Descriptive Assessements, Behavior Support Plans? Have YOU conducted trainings and supervised staff? If this describes your experience, YOU could be the Lead Behavior Analyst Devereux is looking for!
The Lead Behavior Analyst will join an industry leading non-profit behavioral healthcare organization that has been providing services to individuals with emotional, developmental and educational disabilities for 100 years. This position will be based in our Somerset, NJ office and works directly with our STRIVE Vocational Program. The lead behavior analyst reports directly to our Assistant State Clinical Director.
What does the Lead Behavior Analyst position offer YOU?
- Ability to train direct support professionals, parents, or teachers how to implement behavior support plans/procedure/skills, collect data, and how to create a therapeutic environment.
- Reviewing and editing behavior support plans, functional assessments, and data.
- Experience training new staff on our Safe Positive Approaches (SPA) and our New Directions Curriculum.
- Supervising behavior analysts and behavior specialists.
- Being part of a clinical team that includes Psychologists and PhD's as well as working with an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to train all new behavior specialist and analysts.
- Working directly and communicating with parents, guardians, and interdisciplinary team members concerning behavior support programming.
- Stability working with an organization that has been providing services for 100 years.
Location: Somerset, NJ
Position Specifics: Supervise Behavior Analysts at least one hour weekly. Review and edit level I BSPs. Cover other regions as needed.
Hours:Monday - Friday 9a - 5p
Keywords:ABA, Aspergers, Autism, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Community-Based, Discrete Trial, Human Services, ID, DD, Residential Treatment, behavior plans, data analysis.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Master's degree in ABA, Psychology, Special Education or related field
- BCBA Certification required
- Two years experience providing behavior support to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Intellectually/Developmentally Disabled clients. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience writing and implementing Functional Behavior Assessments, Behavior Support Plans, Descriptive Assessments as well as documenting and analyzing behavior
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive and perform in an ever-changing, fast paced and demanding environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.