Lead Dental AssistantBookmark This
Under general supervision from the Dentist, the Assistant supports dental auxiliary operations by assisting the Dentist, administering company policies and regulatory compliance programs, providing training and limited supervision to auxiliary employees and maintaining the dental supply inventory.
- Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment.
- Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
- Greets and prepares patients for treatment.
- Exposes and mounts dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Assists the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Records medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
- Makes preliminary impressions.
- Pours, trims, and polishes study casts, fabricates custom impression trays from preliminary impressions, cleans and polishes removable appliances, and fabricates temporary restorations.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist.
- Records treatment information in patient records.
- Responsible for conducting monthly Dental Assistant meetings and daily huddles.
- Actively participates in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service.
- Assists with other duties as needed
- Minimum four years experience as a Dental Assistant
- CPR Certification
- X Ray License
- Coronal Polish License
- Case presentation and Computer Skills Required
- Experience using MS Office
- Strong customer service ethic
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker
A comprehensive benefits package is offered, which includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K.
Castle Dental Associates of Texas, P.C. is a Equal Opportunity Employer.