Lead Sales AssociateBookmark This
The Lead Sales Associateis responsible for implementing functions that influence the activities of a staff of Sales Associates in procedures relating to customer service, sales, inventory control, loss prevention, merchandising and store operations.
Consistently exhibit the traits of a Denim Master and assist Store Management Team ininfluencing and training a staff of sales associates.
- Lead Sales exhibit the behaviors and traits of a Denim Master.
- Shows a through understanding of Levi Strauss Company's history and heritage.
- Influence the training ofSales Associateson the history and heritage of Levi Strauss Company and excellent product knowledge.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- Support the Management Team in the supervision and the implementation of Levi's® Stores customer service and sales philosophies.
- Help management team meet or exceed established store sales and performance goals daily through modeling sales performance, setting goals and on going coaching sales staff.
- Meet and exceed individual sales and performance goals.
- Provide follow up on training, assign tasks, and check work for completeness and accuracy.
- Comply with, and help train and supervise Levi's® Stores cash handling guidelines.
- Communicate merchandise and product ideas to Store Manager.
- Maintain store appearance in accordance with Levi's® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures.
- Conduct monthly fit sessions with assigned staff members.
- Conduct training seminars on product initiatives and help track each individuals progress
- Coordinate and assist in new hire training follow up.
- Assist in all store parties and functions dealing with, but not limited too, customer service.
JOB REQUIREMENTSEducation: High school diploma.
Experience: Two-Five years of retail selling experience