Lead Systems Programmer\SAP AnalystBookmark This
Fresenius Medical Care
Job Title: Lead Systems Programmer/Analyst-SAP (Global Enterprise)
Location: Waltham, MA
Job Type: Full time
Serve as expert programmer, independently designing and developing complex applications on Enterprise-wide software. Work will involve testing, documenting, and training other staff members. Serve as senior technical resource re: development tools and contribute to evaluation and recommendation of new software tools. Define technical specifications to meet business requirements, aid others in troubleshooting, provide in-out on programming standards and apply all disciplines of structures system development methodologies to internal and external projects. Design, perform, test and implement solutions, implement and test integration flows, and deliver solutions within agreed schedule. Support solution validation and testing, use SAP material management and production planning configuration + other duties as assigned.
A National Medical Care, Inc. position.
This position is eligible for the FMC Employee Referral Program. Please see the Referral Program section of this website or the employee handbook for program details.
· Master of Science degree, or equivalent, in computer engineering or related field (Will accept bachelor’s degree + five years of experience as equivalent)
· At least 1 year in programmer/analyst position
· Design and develop integrated customized software programs and web based applications.
· ABAP development life cycle.
· SAP debugging.
· Performance analysis.
· ALE/IDOC, Workflow.
· ABAP Objects.
· Dialog programming, Adobe Forms, SAP Netweaver, SAP ECC 6.0 and transport management.
· SAP application development and functional processes in SD, MM, PP, FI/CO and CS (PM) modules.
· Java programming
Salary: $100,000 to $118,819.36 per year
All applicants for this position should apply through this website. This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for the above job opportunity. Any documentary evidence bearing on the application can be provided by any person to: Certifying Officer, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.