Legal InternBookmark This
J.P. Morgan Chase
DescriptionAbout J.P. Morgan Chase Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm. The firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to provide excellent services to our clients. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world. Position Overview We seek highly motivated individuals for a part-time internship opportunity within the Consumer Community Banking Group. The opportunity is primarily for students entering their junior or senior year of college or law students with an interest in the Financial Services Industry. The intern will have the opportunity to contribute to operational and project management tasks primarily in the implementation of diversity programs and initiatives. This individual will work ten hours per week in a professional environment with the opportunity to learn and expand skills, including:
- Coordinate information and communication needed to conduct diversity focused programming.
- Develop, implement and maintain a calendar of activities for the team.
- Provide status reporting and updates.
- Create templates and appropriate project tools as directed by program managers.
- Work with the team to meet deadlines.
- Assist with the overall implementation of diversity programs and initiatives.