Levi's® Late Night Stock Associate,Times Square - New York,NYBookmark This
Levi Strauss & Co.
New York, NY
Stock Associate Job Requirements
Stock Associates are reponsible for being Levi's® Stylist by implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
- Exhibit the behaviors and traits of a Levi's stock associate
- Demonstrate ownership of stockroom organization (i.e. style, size, color)
Ensure completion of shipments, transfers, damages and donations in a timely manner
- Ensure replenishment is done daily and accurately
- Ensure markdowns are done accurately and efficiently by appropriate deadline
- Audit sale items daily to ensure accuracy
- Report inventory needs to Operations and merchandise leadership team
Responsible for housekeeping and reporting supply needs to management team
- Comply with safety and loss prevention policies
Stock Associate Job Qualifications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending.
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred