Licensed Banker - State College, PABookmark This
Citizens Financial Group
State College, PA
At RBS Citizens Financial Group, Inc. we empower colleagues to be the best they can be, each and every day. We are a leader in the financial services industry and we know that in order to work with the top talent, we need to provide top-ranking benefits and culture.
As a Licensed Personal Banker, you'll support new and existing customers by understanding their financial needs, recommending and opening appropriate products and services, resolving customer issues and actively marketing and selling bank insurance and investment products to new and existing customers. Best of all, this role is the gateway to future career opportunities with RBS Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
We believe that creating a Good Workplace is not just Good Banking, it's Good Business.
As a Licensed Personal Banker your primary responsibilities include:
- Go above and beyond for customers: Aspire to deliver world class customer service
- Drive sales through service: Achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success
- Maximize personal productivity: Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High School degree or GED required
- A minimum of an active Life/Health Insurance Licenses are required and must successfully pass the Kehrer-Limra aptitude test to qualify. (Self study, testing and passing the Series 6 and 63 licenses will be required within the first 4 months of employment.)
- Series 6, 63, Life and Health Insurance licenses preferred. Licenses are required to discuss and sell investment or insurance products with potential or existing customers (does not apply to existing employees).
- Must successfully pass Banker assessment (does not apply to existing employees)
- 2 years of sales and service experience preferred
- Strong listening skills, excellent customer service skills, comfortable asking questions and identifying needs to expand the customer relationship
- Ability to understand how to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships
- Ability to work branch hours, which may include weekends and some evenings
- If selected, must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS
- Must successfully pass the Kehrer-Limra aptitude test; Series 6 and 63 required within 6 months of obtaining State Life and Health Insurance licenses (applies to existing employees only)
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule:Hours vary per branch needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank of Pennsylvaniato provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.