Line CookBookmark This
2700 Greens Rd, Suite j500
The Line Cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen. He/She prepares all items needed for service, from chopping vegetables to making sauces and butchering meat. At times, the Line Cook will be tasked to prepare items for another station or special event. In addition, the Line Cook cleans kitchen equipment, and organizes produce delivery. The ideal Line Cook candidate has a minimum of three years of training and/or experience and is responsible to:
• Set up station according to Abby's guidelines
• Practice, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures according to policy and health/sanitation regulations Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
• Manage and maintain a safe working condition
• Restock all items as needed throughout shift
• Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station
• Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Chef, or Chef de Cuisine
• Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensure products are consistent with quality standards
Typical Hours include some but not all non traditional hours. In and out times will change depending on buisiness.
Weekdays 6am to 3pm
Days off will vary depending on business.