Linux Cluster internBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: In this position, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Linux clusters in the Graph Analytics organization within Intel Labs. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing a monitoring solution that can display the status of all available hardware using software such as Ganglia
- Managing user accounts, creating new accounts and communicating status to users.
- Maintaining computer hardware, assembling systems, installing operating systems, root causing issues and returning hardware to operational status.
Minimum skills and experience: You should be a candidate for a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology. Candidate must have 6+ months of work or educational experience with the following: - Experience in working with computer hardware, preferably servers
- Desire to learn about Linux cluster environments
- Experience installing software and operating systems on computer systems Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience working with Linux clusters would be an added advantage
- Experience in scripting and automation of routine tasks would be an added advantage
- Experience with parallel file systems such as Lustre would be an added advantage.