Local Advisors (San Francisco, Chicago, New York City, Boston)Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are a global community of travelers and local hosts in over 150 countries and 2,000 cities around the world. Our website Triptrotting.com is a platform that matches you to other travelers/locals based on your interests and personality. For example, if you were into art galleries and cultural exchange rather than outdoor excursions, we want you to meet a host that has similar interests and will show you their city from a local's perspective. We are in the process of expanding our global reach and improving the user experience for our global members (aka Triptrotters)
We are currently looking for Local Advisors (Payment based on commission) looking for a long-term, fun, and meaningful extracurricular activity by being a Triptrotting ambassador and representing their city.
Some of our previous Local Advisors have become Regional/Country managers and
some have joined Triptrotting full-time at our global headquarters!
Responsibilities• Strategize and implement best practices for the growth of your community. Be
the local voice for Triptrotting in your city!
• Participate in bi-weekly global calls with Triptrotting headquarters and Local
Advisors from all over the world
• Support Triptrotting’s strategy of engaging travelers in local activities – host local
activities and events
• Develop a community of local hosts & partners in your area – create
partnerships with local organizations!
Requirements• An enthusiastic self-starter who loves to meet new friends and travelers
• A leader who wants to be the voice of Triptrotters in their city/country
• Great communication skills
• Availability to commit 6-8 hours per month on global calls, social media
marketing, and community events
• A go-getter who can successfully turn opportunities into accomplishments
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, location, link
to your Triptrotting profile, and a short paragraph of why you want to be a Local
Advisor! CV’s or resumes are a plus.