Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternBookmark This
Pagecafe Internet Consulting, Inc.
1753 South 8th Street, Suite C2
Colorado Springs, CO
DescriptionPagecafe Internet Consulting, Inc. provides local search engine optimization (SEO) and Joomla web development to a diverse clientele base in numerous commercial industries.
We are offering an internship as a Local SEO Specialist in our Colorado Springs offices. No experience with SEO is required but we prefer college course work toward a Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or Marketing degrees.
The internship includes comprehensive training with access to our extensive suite of SEO checklists, webinars and training videos. Additionally, in-person, on-the-job training will be provided by our experienced SEO experts.
Responsibilities- Assist with SEO tasks and support the SEO specialist
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of social media
- Assisting with or proofing of basic directory listings, review site profiles, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with web browsers and use of the Google search engine
- Experience/interest in Web portals and social media sites
- Familiarity with Google+, Yelp, Yahoo Local, Four Square, Trip Advisor and similar review websites is a plus