Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternBookmark This
Pagecafe Internet Consulting, Inc.
DescriptionPagecafe Internet Consulting, Inc. provides local search engine optimization (SEO) and Joomla web development to a diverse clientele base in numerous commercial industries.
We are offering an internship as a Local SEO Specialist in our Colorado Springs offices. No experience with SEO is required but we prefer college course work toward a Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or Marketing degrees.
The internship includes comprehensive training with access to our extensive suite of SEO checklists, webinars and training videos. Additionally, in-person, on-the-job training will be provided by our experienced SEO experts.
Responsibilities- Assist with SEO tasks and support the SEO specialist
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of social media
- Assisting with or proofing of basic directory listings, review site profiles, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with web browsers and use of the Google search engine
- Experience/interest in Web portals and social media sites
- Familiarity with Google+, Yelp, Yahoo Local, Four Square, Trip Advisor and similar review websites is a plus