Logistics Intern - (Supply Chain Students)Bookmark This
DescriptionInternships for Supply Chain Management Students
Interns will work on studies and analysis to identify freight and inventory savings. Studies will be ad hoc and assigned based on timing of internship. At end of internship, the intern will present to the account Managers how their experience was and a list of studies completed and the results of the analysis.
Location of internship has not been finalized but could be located in MI, WI, IL, MN, MO, KY, IN, OH or KS.
- Freight and Inventory studies
- Participate in brainstorming session with the teams.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for current and future studies.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- In process of completing a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Requisition ID: 1306728