Logistics InternBookmark This
3800 Jefferson Davis Highway
Description* Monitor battery reports.
* Coordinate & communicate with colleges, satellite locations, Hertz RAC & HLE operations and other necessary parties regarding maintenance issues to ensure minimum down time of the Connect fleet.
* Maintain monthly quality control records on vehicle condition by communicating with on-site contacts.
* Communicate with RAC/HLE and on-site contacts when vehicles are put on hold.
* Maintain gas card inventory.
* Reroute members to a new vehicle when necessary.
* Other assignments as designated by management.
* Knowledge of DC metro area is a plus
* Experience or basic skills in marketing/sales a plus
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE APPLY ONLINE:
Requirements* Must successfully complete a job knowledge test.
* Must have good problem solving skills and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
* Must have good organizational skills and a strong commitment to customer service.
* Must not be on extended new-hire probation.
* Must display strong communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to collaborate productively in a team environment.
* Must convey a positive company image and pleasant personality to all employees and visitors.
* Will be required to remain in this position a minimum of six (6) months.
* Selection will be based on the mandatory requirements, interview process and previous experience. Seniority will not be a prime consideration.
* Confidentiality, excellent attendance, excellent job performance, and professional behavior are essential. All records will be reviewed for any discussions regarding these issues.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.