Looking for an awesome tech savvy individualBookmark This
Urban Humanitarian Projects
Urban Humanitarian Projects (UHP) is looking for a creative individual to join our team to help us with a few things. You need be a fast learner, savvy with technology, graphics design, and very reliable. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is interested in nonprofit work in education. As part of the team you will be working with a group of fourth year medical students and physicians from the NY/NJ area. You will report directly to Executive Director and will have the opportunity to work remotely from home.
What we need help with:
- Develop and maintain a couple of Wordpress based sites
- Design banners, flyers, and other promotional materials
- Maintain Facebook page and Twitter account
How you may benefit from this internship:
- Have a direct impact on your community
- Learn how to develop and run nonprofit programs
- Learn marketing and design skills that you can use in your career
- Network with great individuals who volunteer their time to run UHP
If you are interested in this position, please email your Facebook or LinkedIn ID and a creative project you have done in the past.