Looking for the right internBookmark This
C H U C K Marketing Inc.
276 w 16th Pl
Chicago Heights, IL
DescriptionC H U C K (Creative Hustling Under Collective Knowledge) Marketing Inc. is a fast paced, out the box thinking marketing company looking to hire interns with the knowledge and understanding in the areas of SEO, Graphic Design, Advertising, Event Marketing/Coordinating, and Office Administration. Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day to day running of the company, you will get exposure to real projects and gain real world experience, things that can not be taught or learned in a classroom
ResponsibilitiesC H U C K Marketing Inc. has several positions available. It will be important for students to practice in the field in which they are studying or have an interest in.
Interns may apply to be placed in the following areas:
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Develop new branding identity material for clients
• Improve current company promotional material including info packets, handouts, etc.
• Link building research-looking for advertising partners online
• Keyword Search/Analytics
• Perform the SEO and related projects assigned
• Monitor and post blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online reach and promotions using Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter, and more
• Planning of special events, including meeting with event committee
• Developing community resources
• Planning, implementing and participating in any events
• Help with events promotions and advertising
• Assist in coordination and management of office operations
• Enters contact information into database and develops and generates reports
• Researches potential clients at the direction of the staff
• Identifies and accesses appropriate public and private sources for information/data for proposals and other reports
• Assist with events