MBA MARKETING ANALYTICS INTERNBookmark This
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontiers approximately 13,900 employees are based entirely in the United States.
Marketing Analytics Intern
The Marketing Analytics Intern will report to the Director and will be responsible for spearheading special projects in the Marketing Analytics group over a 10 week period. These projects will drive key initiatives to enhance, analyze and report marketing results, and will be linked to core company strategies.
Illustrative examples of these projects may include analysis of marketing efforts (response rates, sales results, customer activation/churn analysis, unit and revenue trending), marketing tactic effectiveness, propensity modeling, long-range planning support and market performance reviews.
As a secondary responsibility, the Marketing Intern may be asked to provide support where required for ongoing marketing, analysis and reporting efforts.
The Marketing Intern will work closely with leaders across the organization, including members of the Finance, Marketing, Engineering, IT, Contact Center, and Operations departments.
This is a marketing leadership role, and the right leader should have a passion for understanding business drivers and strategic implications, while providing full analytical support. An ability to apply logical thinking, problem-solving tactics and results modeling is imperative.
In addition, the Intern should have at least a basic grasp of all major business functions and the ability to lead a collaborative process that spans Frontiers various regional and functional groups.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Lead 1-2 parallel projects prioritized by the VP of Consumer Insights and Marketing
- Prepare regular updates for national and regional marketing and sales teams
- Present results to upper management
- Work closely with all regions and functions, including Finance, Marketing, Product, Sales, Engineering, IT, and Contact Centers
- Inform ongoing financial, marketing and customer analysis
- Assist with various research projects, including data analysis, organization and project management