MBA Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The MBA Marketing Intern will be assigned a specific 8-10 week project within the Marketing group. Interns will analyze company and market data to generate global business insights, be able to apply segmentation models, define customer segments, and complete competitive analysis. The Intern will be responsible for completing relevant marketing analysis and providing recommendations and/or strategies at the completion of the internship.
- Analyzes economic, market, competitor, customer and UPS performance data from different sources
- Collects data from various UPS systems and external sources
- Identifies key data sources, assesses data quality, and understands & communicates limitations
- Makes logical and documented assumptions; challenges own findings
- Gains new and unique customer insights through data modeling, market research, frontline personnel interviews and/or direct customer engagement
- Develops basic business cases to determine whether a course of action or investment adds value to the business.
- Identify ways to streamline Business Planning processes
- Provides insights based on rigorous analysis
- Synthesizes information, identifies key findings and presents project learnings to senior management
- Problem definition & structuring ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker with qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment