MBA student internship at AskTheMBAs.comBookmark This
DescriptionAskTheMBAs (www.askthembas.com) is looking for qualified MBAs to join our management team. AskTheMBAs is a new marketplace for projects, ideas, and mentorship revolving around top MBA students and alumni. It brings together Business Schools, Companies, Non-Governmental Organizations, entrepreneurs, MBA students, alumni, and future MBA students in a unique, groundbreaking way.
ResponsibilitiesCease the opportunity to become part of our team and assess your abilities in the competitive international business environment. If you aspire leveraging and extending your professional network, and if you wish to be part of a novel, growing market, then this role is for you!
The management consists of Insead, Wharton, MIT and Alba MBAs as well as Industry experts. AskTheMBAs is part of the Gulf Investor Circle Group Portfolio Companies, a Dubai based investment fund.
Remote work is welcomed, as the team is international with daily skype meetings, conference calls, brainstorming and business development sessions.
As an Intern at AskTheMBAs , you are going to undertake the following tasks:
- Market Analysis
- Project sourcing
- Liaising with key decision makers on various leading MNCs
- Creating affiliations with the Business Schools
- Getting in touch with various MBA schools and alumni associations
- Business Development & Project Management
- Regional strategy and business model redefinition
- New market entry methodology
- Relationship management and Develop Strategic partnerships
- Reporting directly to CEO
Requirements- Exceptional Academic Achievements
- Good analytical skills
- Constructive, problem solving attitude
- Logical thinking & planning
- Ability to work with precision and perfectionism
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Foreign Languages: English fluent, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Indian, Mandarin, a strong plus
- Ability to work alone and concurrently manage a team remotely