MBA student internship at InStyle VillasBookmark This
DescriptionInStyle Villas (www.instylevillas.com) is looking for MBA students to join our management team. InStyle Villas is a luxury villa rental business currently addressing Greece and Spain, expanding to Oman and SE Asia. The business has been advertised in Condenaste and other prestigious magazines worldwide and since its re-launch in March this year it has been facing phenomenal growth increasing its portfolio from 30 villas in more than 600 in just a year making it the one of the largest in Greece. InStyle Villas has engaged in Joint Venture with Retreats InStyle (www.retreatsinstyle.com) that does daily helicopter tours in Greece (‘visit most of Greece’s ancient beauties in one day with a helicopter – leaving in the morning and landing in various sites such as Crete etc) and prominent wine tasting events. In addition, Retreats InStyle organizes Yoga retreats, Wedding Planning and scuba diving excursions.
The management consists of Insead, MIT and Alba MBAs as well as tourism and luxury industry experts. InStyle Villas is part of the Gulf Investor Circle Group Portfolio Companies, a Dubai based investment fund.
ResponsibilitiesRemote work is welcomed, as the team is international with daily skype meetings, conference calls, brainstorming and business development sessions.
Cease the opportunity to become part of our team and assess your management and business development skills in an exciting start-up business environment.
As an Intern at InStyle Villas, you are going to undertake the following tasks:
- Market & Competition Analysis
- Business Development & Project Management
- Develop and monitor the implementation of Marketing Plan
- New revenue streams definition and development
- New corporate identity definition and marketing including viral
- Exploration of competitive solutions available in the market
- Seek for Co-operations that will promote our brand worldwide
- Assist Join Ventures and coordinate activities
- Manage and guide team of local and international sales associates
- Collecting market information, preparing analysis reports and statements individually
- Reporting directly to CEO
- Exceptional Academic Achievements
- Marketing/Business Academic Background
- Previous Working Experience in the Tourism Industry will be considered an asset
- Innovative Thinking
- Familiar with the Luxury Industry is a plus
- Constructive, problem solving attitude
- Ability to work within a team
- Advanced User of Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of English language
Foreign Languages: Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian a strong plus
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Genuine Interest in Tourism Industry is a plus
- Ability to work alone, and also ability to delegate tasks to manage 2-3 people