MBA student internship at Rooms-2-LetBookmark This
DescriptionRooms-2-Let.com (www.rooms-2-let.com) is looking for qualified MBA students to join our management team. Rooms-2-Let is a Greek Start-up dedicated in promoting Greek Tourism and supporting Small Hotel and Business Owners to promote their businesses worldwide. We have reached a database of more than 10,000 properties and growing and we are helping tourists plan their holidays in Greece by providing local tips (restaurants, car rentals, what to see etc.).
The management consists of Insead, MIT and Alba MBAs as well as tourism industry experts. Rooms-2Let is part of the Gulf Investor Circle Group Portfolio Companies, a Dubai based investment fund.
Remote work is welcomed, as the team is international with daily skype meetings, conference calls, brainstorming and business development sessions.
Cease the opportunity to become part of our team and assess your management and business development skills in an exciting start-up business environment.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Intern at Rooms-2Let.com, you are going to undertake the following tasks:
- Market & Competition Analysis
- Business Development & Project Management
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the Marketing Plan
- Key partnerships management
- Relationship management
- New revenue streams definition and development
- New corporate identity definition and marketing including viral
- Exploration of innovative solutions available in the market
- Active business development activities and JVs new start ups
- Reporting directly to CEO
Requirements- Exceptional Academic Achievements
- Marketing/Business Academic Background
- Previous Working Experience in a start-up of Tourism Industry will be considered an asset
- Innovative Thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Constructive, problem solving attitude
- Ability to work within a team
- Computer Savvy
- Passion with new technologies
- Excellent command of English language / other languages a strong plus
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Genuine Interest in Tourism Industry and On-Line Business
- Ability to work alone, and concurrently to manage 2-3 people