MCG CTS Tablets SW/HW Undergrad Intern (BS Level) 2014Bookmark This
Santa Clara, CA
DescriptionCome intern with Intel's Mobile CommunicationsGroup (MCG) . Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year. The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing an BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Must be available to work as intern for 3+ months
-Software/Hardware debug interest and experience
-Experience with system software, device drivers, drivers, BIOS, firmware, power or system management
- Knowledge on Android OS and Linux/kernel