MKT - Marketing Intern - USBookmark This
Procter & Gamble
DescriptionMost people think of everyday actions as ordinary.We don't.For 175 years, we have been innovating for the seemingly ordinary detergent, toothpaste, diapers, shampooand so much more. All because we believe that with the benefits of our everyday products, ordinary actions can have extraordinary effects. We call this The Everyday Effect.We believe everyone deserves an extraordinary day, every day. Join us in creating extraordinary moments every day. PG serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands, operates in approximately 75 countries worldwide, and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands,including Pampers, Tide, Pantene, Gillette, Oral-B, and Old Spice. Our Internship program provides you with the opportunity to experience the real work of Marketing while giving you a strong understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry, as well as the PG culture. Relocation Benefits are offered. Do you have a passion to build brands consumers cannot live without? Do you want to be developed by top-caliber brand builders and unleash your brand management potential? If so, interning on PG's world class brand management marketing team is for you! Marketing internships are 10-12 weeks in length and are designed to allow you to experience the work as an Assistant Brand Manager.
- You will become a key member on one of our brand teams and work on important projects that have a real business impact.
- Example projects could include current business analysis, solving strategic brand issues, executing new product launches, and partnering with creative agencies.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to showcase your breadth and depth of leadership, strategic analytical thinking, in-touch and innovative skills. We're looking for top talented people that have experiences in these skill areas, along with collaboration, priority setting, being in-touch, etc.
To learn more about this career path, Click Here.
- Candidates must be in their 1st year Master's degree program or Junior year (undergraduate) programs
- Must be available to work for 10-12 consecutive weeks over the Summer of 2014
- Must be in good academic standing
- Qualified candidates must be willing to relocate throughout their career
- Qualified candidates must be willing to travel on the job