Machine OperatorBookmark This
Come be part of an established organization located in Littleton, Colorado. Are you looking for a permanent job with great benefits and much room for growth? We are looking for talented individuals just like you, with a can do attitude! Please submit your most updated resume as soon as possible. Below are the requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONIBILITIES:
1) Perform repetitive tasks with dexterity and accuracy to assist Machine Operators
2) Accurately perform all required quality checks to ensure products meet specifications, and report all quality concerns immediately.
3) Consistently comply with all required work procedures relating to the machine, verification, quality, packaging and pack-out processes.
4) Prepare packages, boxes and/or skids for shipping in a manner which gives an excellent presentation and ensures a high quality end product
5) Comply with all company safety rules and policies
6) Accept direction willingly from supervisors, management and peers to improve quality and performance.
7) Record time and production totals accurately using the Hagen System or a manual time sheet, assigning correct cost centers and operation codes for all activities- including all job and non job activities. break, lunch, training, meetings etc.
8) Complete production paperwork accurately, as required.
9) Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
10) Work effectively as a team player with peers and other departments to improve quality and performance.
11) Be willing to be cross-trained in other departments and on other equipment.
12) Once trained, demonstrate the ability to run finishing machinery in the machine operators absence.
-Have machine operating experience
-Have quality control/assurance experience
-Pay close attention to detail
-Be mechanically inclined
-Be comfortable working a 12 hour shift
-Be comfortable standing long periods of time
-Have good job history
*Candidates must be comfortable working one of the following shifts:
Opportunity for overtime is available.
Resume is required in order to be considered for this position.
Qualified candidates contact Brooke at 303-224-4489.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.