Macy's Logistics and Operations: Customer Care Clerical - Part TimeBookmark This
400 Puente Hills Mall
City Of Industry, CA
Macy's Logistics & Operations is the distribution division of Macy's Inc., the exciting brand names we support include Bloomingdales and Macy's. Our distribution operations are critical to the success of our retail operations and offer dynamic and interesting opportunities. We believe strongly in promoting from within so if you are looking for a position where you can learn new skills and grow with the company, this position may be the right opportunity for you. Our Customer Care Clerical is responsible for providing clerical support to the Furniture & Bedding Operation. Contacts customers and verifies merchandise with paperwork and RDS. Communicates with the Delivery Service to resolve in-home customer related issues.
- Respond quickly and professionally to customers
- Contact customers and vendors to set and confirm deliveries
- Verify and generate paperwork and update systems
- Field /resolve inquires from customers, sales associates and customer service
- Provide clerical support
- Adhere to all safety practices, for your safety and the safety of others
Some of the qualities you should possess to be a successful Customer Care clerk include:
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interface with customer service, sales associates and delivery services.
- Contact is primarily via telephone.
- PC or computer system experience including knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexibility in work schedule
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive environment.