Macy's WestShore Plaza: Retail Commission Sales Associate, Full Time/Part TimeBookmark This
298 WESTSHORE PLAZA
As a Commission Sales Associate at Macy's, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling strength will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service skills, advanced product knowledge, meeting hourly selling and Stars Rewards credit program standards and building quality customer relationships that result in increased sales and repeat business. In addition, you will work as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives. Based upon your results, opportunities for career advancement can be endless!
This Macy's location utilizes an innovative way of planning work schedules, allowing an associate to participate more in managing availability and setting preferences for work times. This enables our associates to address their need for flexibility in meeting both personal and work obligations. Details on My Schedule Plus are available during the interview process.
- Customer service priority and selling priority
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build sales
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
- Flexibility dependability with schedules, including nights and weekends
What you need to do to succeed…
- Possess drive, be goal-oriented, have an entrepreneurial outlook and comfort working in a commission environment
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to build customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Be able to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- Have ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and Star Reward credit program standards
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
- Show ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Have ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
Macy's Rewards its employees with the following Benefits Incentives…
*Fun, Fashionable, Fresh retail sales environment
*Ongoing Training Development
*Vacation Holiday Pay (based on schedule service)
*Employee Appreciation Days
*Industry Competitive pay
*Growth and Opportunity in the nation's largest department store
The Commission Sales Associate Position is about growth, challenges and opportunities!
Explore the possibilities at macysJOBS.com
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.