Maintenance Technician TraineeBookmark This
Mike's Carwash, Inc.
If you're looking for a successful company with an aggressive growth strategy that offers a great startingpay rateand industry-leading training, Mike's Carwash may be your employer of choice. Mike's Carwash has doubled in size since 1998 toover 40locations and expects to double in size again in the next10 years.
As a Maintenance Team Member , you willplay a crucial role in maintaining our high quality and continuing to deliver the type of service we're known for by:
- Supporting Mechanical Operational Excellence
- Facilitating Standardization, Implementation, and Compliance
- Participating in Research and Development
- Lead,Complete, and/or Assist inMaintenance Projects
- Conducting Management Maintenance Training
- Optimizing Mechanical Operation of Each Location
The position starts at a pay rate between $41,000 - $47,000/year depending on your experience plus a generous benefits package including:
- Group health, dental and visionplan
- Education assistance (up to $2,500/year) - Good for undergraduate or graduate study
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO - Paid time off plan + 6 paid holidays/year
- Very structured, formal training at all levels
- A uniquely fun and rewarding work environment.
- Electric Controls
- 3 Phase Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Hydraulics knowledge
- Torching/Welding experience
- 3 Years experience in an automotive, retail, restaurant, plant, or similar maintenance role.
- Average 50 hours per week
- Work five days a week - most days will be 4am - 2 pm
- Weekend availability required - weekend schedule will rotate
Mike's Carwash is an equal opportunity employer and always maintains a drug-free workplace.
Apply online at www.mikescarwash.com/mikeshr
Please note:This position is exempt from taking the job skills assessment at this time.