Management Consulting - US Talent and Organization Intern (13/14)Bookmark This
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
- Relevant industry, functional and/or strategic HR experience
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities
- Superior academic achievement and proven leadership qualities
- Strong problem solving, structuring and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
To learn more about opportunities with Accenture, visit us at www.accenture.com/managementconsultingcareers
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.