Management Development Program, Management TrainingBookmark This
DescriptionJob Duties Responsibilities GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Management Development Program.
The goal of this entry-level, fast-track management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success. As a management trainee, you will learn what makes GEICO the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S. and the choice of more than 12 million customers.
Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you to one day manage a team in one of our major insurance operational areas: Sales, Customer Service, Auto Damage or Claims.
In this development program, you will:
* Attend industry-leading training and earn your professional insurance license
* Gain hands-on customer service experience and build credibility by doing the job you’ll one day manage
* Be mentored by successful GEICO managers
* Build your ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team through our comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
* Coach associates and demonstrate your team management skills
* Work on real life business projects and make meaningful contributions
* Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with GEICO. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
Nearly 80% of our management team started their GEICO careers in an entry level position – including our CEO. It’s up to you how far you’ll go at GEICO! Candidate Qualifications * Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
* At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
* Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
* Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
* U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program Important Position Details GEICO requires that members of our management team complete eight business courses, including: Finance, Accounting I and II, Economics, Marketing, Business Law, Statistics and Information Systems.
If you did not take these classes while in college, we will support your continuing education through our tuition reimbursement program. Ask a recruiter for more information. How To Apply Click “Apply Now” to complete your application. We recommend applying from a desktop or laptop versus a mobile device. Additionally, we request that you upload your resume, cover letter and college transcripts (official or unofficial, including transfer credits), preferably as Word .doc files or PDF.
Please enter any work and/or internship experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Periodically “save” your application as Internet disruptions may occur and so that you can access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.