Management Development Program, Service Management TrainingBookmark This
DescriptionJob Duties Responsibilities GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Management Development Program in the Customer Service Management Training track. In this Management Trainee program, you will spend 1.5 - 2 years learning all about our dynamic industry and customer service operations, and providing the foundation for leading teams in our Customer Service area.
The goal of the Management Development Program is to develop GEICO’s future business leaders!
The Customer Service track is a great opportunity to experience a growing and critical component of our business, and advance to a supervisor position with strong opportunities to advance further. In order to one day lead a Customer Service team, you will first:
* Attend industry-leading training and pass any necessary insurance exams
* Work on projects that are critical to the Customer Service department’s success
* Interact with policyholders and provide outstanding customer service
* Receive mentoring from management
* Work to achieve top results and demonstrate your leadership potential
* Coach associates and assist in their career development
* Attend management preparation classes toward the end of your program
Individuals chosen for this selective, fast-track program are high performers who exhibit strong leadership skills and are focused on building a career. The opportunity for advancement is up to you, as participants advance based upon performance. Associates who started in this Management Development Program have been promoted to supervisors, trainers, managers and even directors! Candidate Qualifications * Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
* At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
* Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
* Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
* U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program Salary Information $44,000/yr How To Apply Click “Apply Now” to complete your application. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.