Management Trainee Internship - Enterprise Rent A CarBookmark This
4740 Pan American
DescriptionAs a multibillion-dollar industry leader, Enterprise can offer you more than a chance to succeed. This is where you can thrive. Our environment’s energetic, our people are motivated and our career paths can take you where you want to GO. No matter where you join Enterprise, get ready for something big.
• We hire over 8,000 college graduates a year.
• The Enterprise Foundation has given more than $100 million to numerous not for profit organizations in the local communities where we do business.
• 7,000 locations in the U.S., Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom and Ireland
• "50 Best Places to Launch a Career" 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 –BusinessWeek Magazine
• Largest recruiter of college graduates in the U.S. – The Black Collegian magazine & CollegeGrad.com
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
Management Trainee Internship
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and admin skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it paid, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Base pay plus eligible for incentives and rewards
Enterprise Rent-a-Car will be holding interviews:
Wednesday, March 21st
9am, 11am, 1pm or 3pm
4740 Pan American
Albuquerque NM 87109
Pre-register by sending your resume to email@example.com
HireLive is the leading Sales, Retail and Management recruiting firm. We work with Fortune 500 companies to help them find top talent. To be considered for other opportunities visit www.HireLive.com
Requirements• Must be a rising Junior or Senior enrolled full time for the up coming semester in a college or university.
• Must have 6 months of sales (business to business, commission based or quota based) or customer service or marketing or management experience.
• Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
• No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 3 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• 10-12 week commitment with the availability to start from the 1st day of training in May