Manager Trainee InternBookmark This
DescriptionJump-start your career as an Intern with the #1 car rental company in the world! Hertz offers a fun, energetic, fast-paced team environment where no two days are the same. If you are an aggressive individual with an enterprising spirit, you can move into the fast lane at Hertz and advance your career more rapidly than you ever dreamed.
An Intern opportunity with Hertz Local Edition will give you the chance to:
- Gain marketable skills and learn about all aspects of management, customer service, and sales.
- Attain valuable experience reviewing profit statements.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented workplace.
If you are interested in working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and you want more than just sitting behind a desk all day, we would love to hear from you!
Upon earning your degree, you will have the chance to be considered for Management Trainee, Manager Associate, or Assistant Branch Manager.
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE APPLY ONLINE: https://usjobs-hertz.icims.com/jobs/44676/job?hub=20
To be eligible for consideration, you must:
* Be currently enrolled in college and have completed two years of college credit.
* Be at least 20 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
* Work hours not to exceed 24 hours per week. Weekend work hours are required.
* The successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership and communication skills.
* All college majors considered.