Marketing Associate SpecialistBookmark This
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc is conducting a search for a Marketing Associate Specialist for the Camera/Video Marketing team. The Marketing Associate Specialist coordinates all administrative aspects of Canon's consumer educational program and field marketing management. Works with internal teams including sales group and external marketing agency.Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for coordinating dealer training requests and Canon's consumer educational program, and perform administrative duties when needed.
"Speaks with editors and media related outlets in support of Canon's public relations agenda."
- Maintain/manage the product loan program and budget (i.e. processing estimates/invoices).
- Conduct periodic research to independently measure effectiveness/identify areas for improvement for both programs.
- Provide regular updates and reports to field marketing management.
- Maintain schedule of educational events within both printed and digital materials.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree , and 1-3 years marketing experience or administrative experience in the marketing field.
- Must have good oral and communication skills. Excellent organizational skills are a must.
- The candidate must also have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidate must also have the ability to communicate with personnel at all levels.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office