Marketing Communications AnalystBookmark This
Ettain group has an immediate need for a Marketing Communications Analyst in Austin, TX . This is a 1 year, W2 opportunity. This position is responsible to provide marketing communications support for several of the following categories as it relates to marketing programs/initiatives/projects: The role may also require support of sales enablement, internal communications and integrated planning processes and launches.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing communication programs to advertise the organization's products and services May involve media such as magazines, TV, radio, Internet, press or direct mail
- May involve use of sponsorship, events and sales promotions
- May involve budget tracking and measurement of the effectiveness of the programs
- Assist in writing, editing and reviewing internal communication documents and programs that support the organization.
- Edit internal communication materials, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, web casts and speeches. Review and edit internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness. Coordinate internal communication efforts with those provided by others who focus on external communications Assist with marketing program analysis and reporting.
- Track marketing spend against budget, both variable and fixed costs.
- Assist in annual planning process; provide analysis of marketing spend.
- Provide support for marketing systems, including, but not limited to, strategy, planning, marketing campaign management.
- Provide support for marketing metrics reporting.
- Assist in improving marketing processes to improve effectiveness and best practices.
- Support of related sales enablement, internal communications and integrated planning processes and launches.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Business (Marketing) preferred Typically 2 or more years experience is preferred.
- 2 years of Marketo and Salesforce.com experience.
- Customer focus on understanding and translating the needs of the customer to match internal business goals and objectives.
- He/she will work with field marketing and sales to plan, design and seek approval for campaigns that help move leads through the funnel.
- Coordinate elements from multiple teams including sales, field marketing and corporate marketing to create call campaigns that accelerate the lead lifecycle and ultimately result in higher conversion to sales opportunities.
- Document process for definition and design of call campaigns that integrate with global marketing activities and goals.
- Define, implement and maintain marketing automation and CRM best practices including list management, email performance and data quality.
Please apply online for the Project Manager position and follow up with DeLaney at 704-719-2797.