Marketing InternBookmark This
Today We Live Press
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionAuthor Brett Thrailkill (todaywelive.com) is seeking an eager, intelligent and web savvy intern to assist with the marketing efforts of new book release, “Do We Listen?”
New internship offers the right individual a unique opportunity to play an integral hands-on role that will directly impact sales and marketing strategies.
ResponsibilitiesNeed 2 marketing experts who know how to promote like no one on this planet! Other qualifications/skills:
1. Have a firm grasp of both social and traditional media marketing
2. Organized, outgoing, hard working, persuasive and self-motivated
3. Exceptional oral and written aptitude
4. Keen time management ability and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
RequirementsIdeal candidate is ready to begin immediately.
Must be located in Atlanta.
Outstanding motivational book explores proven case studies for winning in life and needs proper promotional efforts behind it to garner full attention.
1. Seek out and set up weekly book signing and speaking events
2. Secure radio and TV appearances
3. Expand distribution to include all major retail outlets
4. Manage virtual book launches, eblasts, blog tours, social networking, Amazon review campaigns, online media kits, blog promotion, and article placement.
Performance-based pay has no cap.
If you feel you have the talent for this assignment please email resume (in body no attachments please) to: email@example.com. Thank you and best of luck!