USC Krazy-U Internship TeamBookmark This
Fun-Time International Inc.
University of South Carolina
DescriptionWe are building the internship program, Krazy-U, where students of selected universities will learn to take on real world responsibility in a structured environment with the guidance of a mentor. This opportunity is for University of South Carolina students for the upcoming fall semester of 2013, and spring 2014. We are looking for hardworking, outgoing and hands-on students who enjoy a krazy good time while perfecting their skills!
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a Krazy Fun-Time company! Only the best of the best will be chosen so make yourself shine throughout the application process. Those who perform the best will have opportunities for mentor roles when we branch out to the SEC and Big 10 schools, as well as the possibility for a FT/PT position within the KrazyStraws company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Inform mentors of any and all current promotional or philanthropic events on campus so we can provide you with the materials and products needed for each.
- Reach out to local Greek life, student organizations, philanthropies, and good causes on campus.
- Create and manage promotional and philanthropic events for KrazyStraws.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Maintain an outgoing and hardworking attitude throughout the year while helping us spread the KRAZY!
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.