Marketing / Sales / Advertising for Gulf Coast Travel MagazineBookmark This
PO Box 863
Port Aransas, TX
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies around the Gulf Coast, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be self-motivated and be prepared to work in a fast-paced virtual team environment. When you finish this internship you will have gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. If you have ever wanted to operate your own business, this internship will provide you with a chance to see exactly what it takes to succeed in today's economy.
Responsibilities- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows (can be done long distance)
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity