Marketing Web Analyst - St. Louis, MO JobBookmark This
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionJob ID: 20130309-7785
Scottrade, Inc. has a Marketing Web Analyst position available in Saint Louis, MO.The main purpose of this position is to work with the digital Marketing team to evaluate and analyze the web experience for Scottrade customers and prospects and measure the business impact of digital marketing initiatives. This position will have extensive knowledge of Scottrade strategies and marketing tactics, particularly the nature and results of our digital marketing initiatives.
* Function as the business owner of the Web Analytics tool, serving as liaison to technology staff and Digital Marketing, with respect to improving the efficiency of Adobe/Omniture implementation, including usage and performance.
* Lead and conduct projects to provide actionable intelligence for business users by analyzing website data on traffic patterns, conversion funnel, and navigation and usage behaviors. Measure results for Web Marketing Tactics (e.g., email, Paid Search, Natural Search, Display Advertising, Web Content, and Social Media).
* Develop and automate web marketing dashboards and standard reports.
* Provide analytical review and complete documentation required for work request initiation requested by Interactive Marketing. Analyze business needs, maintain status, and act as a liaison between the business users and IT on tasks estimated at less than 40 hours.
* Present reporting and analysis findings and recommendations to manager, project sponsors and senior management.
* Stay up to date on latest industry developments for commerce and relevant industry related sites and provide relevant insights appropriate to Scottrade.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Firm understanding of current digital analytics practices such as cross-channel attribution modeling, view-through attribution, a/b & multi-variate testing and campaign measurement.
* Enthusiastic, able to handle fast-paced professional office environment and foster excitement around an analytical business culture.
* Ability to demonstrate client empathy and focus; recognize the importance of Scottrade’s clients to the organization’s success.
* Ability to understand how your work impacts the end client experience. Work to consistently and effectively deliver the best experience to internal and external clients.
* Technically-savvy; ability to bridge marketing and business with web development and IT.
* Proficiency with one or more web analytics tools: Omniture, Coremetrics WebTrends, Visual Sciences/WebSideStory, Google Analytics/Urchin.
* Proficiency with one or more business intelligence tools: Oracle Business Intelligence, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc.
* Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project.
* Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Masters degree preferred.
* 4+ years experience in web analytics, and/or business intelligence required.
* Experience with Adobe Insight (Adobe Data Workspace) preferred.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location MO - St Louis