Marketing/PR/Social Media InternBookmark This
Particle Arts Entertainment
Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionOur organization launches Marketing and Publicity Campaigns for our clients through unique event platforms. We work with a variety of partners in the corporate, entertainment, music, film, fashion, media, non-profit, online and publicity worlds.
We are seeking an eager, qualified individual for a part-time, unpaid internship. (Car mileage, gas and expenses will be paid.) Applicants must have an interest in marketing, event planning, public relations, and entertainment.
Responsibilities• Assist with planning and executing marketing events for high profile clients.
• Research marketing trends in fashion, music, and entertainment news.
• Maintain and update company website, facebook, twitter, myspace, etc.
• Maintain a calendar of events, festivals and tour schedules relevant to our clients.
• Execute general administrative duties, such as filing, data entry, and occasional errands.
Requirements• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be professional, self-motivated, detail oriented, disciplined and decisive.
• Must be effective in a fast paced, environment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Adobe Creative Suite and/or web design is a plus.
• Must live in greater Los Angeles, have a flexible schedule, and reliable transportation.
• Must be over 21, as most of our events are age restricted.