Marketing/Product Development Intern, Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
San Diego, CA
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionthePortfolium.com is a new, forward-thinking platform, developed by college graduates for college students and faculty. It is a free interactive portfolio platform for students to visually showcase their work, knowledge and experiences to recruiters, employers, professors and peers for relevant exposure, collaboration and opportunity. Looking to disrupt the traditional college recruiting and interview process, thePortfolium brings resumes to life in today’s fast-paced, digital world; aggregating a student’s collective academic and professional experience and streamlining the transition from college to career.
We are actively seeking motivated college students interested in product development, branding and marketing looking to be a valuable part of our team while gaining valuable startup experience. As a campus ambassador, our intern will be bringing thePortfolium platform to their campus and communicating its mission to fellow classmates and professors.
Responsibilities- Comfort and experience with social media platforms
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Email and social media accessibility
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Possess the ability to teach others and effectively communicate a sense of product value