Media PlannerBookmark This
2221 park place
El Segundo, CA
DescriptionIgnited is looking for an energetic, top notch Media Planner to manage all aspects of online media planning.
You will work on high-profile accounts within a dynamic agency where emerging media is an integral part to all campaigns.
Our must haves:
· Detail Oriented and Organized
· Communication and Strong Presentation skills
· Strong Negotiator
· Proactive and Productive
ResponsibilitiesYour daily “to do” list:
· Daily maintenance of assigned accounts (billing issues, budget revisions, flowchart updating, competitive analyses, post buy analyses, etc.)
· Planning and buying of online media
· Client services and meetings with vendors
· Research, strategy, planning and presentation of plans
· Buying/ negotiation
· Media authorizations/reconciliation review
· Manage junior staff on campaign execution
· Liaise with creative agencies and production teams to manage deliverables
· Craft post campaign reports/decks
· Develop and foster strong relationships with vendors and clients
· Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs
RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience
Things you need to have:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Has a working knowledge of how to integrate media research into the planning process (Neilsen, @plan)
· Highly skilled in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Deep working knowledge of third-party ad servers/reporting functions
· Deep working knowledge of third-party ad measurement and traffic tools
· Minimum 2 years experience as an assistant or media planner, must have independently developed and put together their own media plans.
We will hear from hundreds of applicants, so make sure to tell us why you’re THE ONE. We offer a fun-filled work environment with competitive pay and perks. EOE.