Merchandising and Pricing AssociateBookmark This
Sears Logistics Services, Inc.
DescriptionResponsible for providing excellent customer service, and executing marketing-related requirements, such as ad set-up and takedown, promotional set-up, and replenishment of promotional merchandise. As applicable, this position will assist in executing visual programs and creating visually compelling merchandise displays, fixtures and store layouts.
• Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience • Partners with selling associates, sales support associates and cashiers to provide superior customer service (i.e., locate merchandise, assist customers, answer phones, ring register) • Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience • Sets and maintains sales floor to national merchandising and presentation standards • Sets plan-o-grams, endcaps, bulk stacks, pad resets, and typicals • Performs promotional ad setup and take down without error or omission • Performs accurate count updates and inventory adjustments • Prints, sorts, and sets non-promotional, promotional, and seasonal signing, including store-wide and event signing, if the assigned team is designated to perform this activity • Footwear: Maintains a neat and orderly stock room to facilitate identification of merchandise to be brought to the sales floor • Footwear: Utilizes pull list and Fill Floor processes to replenish sales floor • Footwear: Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from the stock room for maximum in-stock position • Hardlines: Performs Fill Floor process, placing merchandise on the sales floor after Backroom Associates have brought items to the staging area • Hardlines: Performs Out of Stock process, creating pull list and subsequently placing merchandise on the sales floor after Backroom Associates have brought items to the staging area • Hardlines: Ensures maximum in-stock condition by actively stocking sales floor throughout the day with merchandise that has been pulled to the staging area by Backroom Associates • Adheres to merchandise protection standards • Fully optimizes credit, gift card, Shop Your Way Rewards and multi-channel opportunities (and, where applicable: Protection Agreements, Merchandise Replacement Agreements, and other miscellaneous income opportunities) • Uses basic internet navigation to access and print information/reports • Performs other duties as assigned. • Basic reading, arithmetic, writing and oral communication skills • Basic internet navigation
A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Benefits eligibility depends on employment classification, location, and other variables. Benefits offered include:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Merchandise Discount
- Adoption Assistance
- Kmart Advantage Rx
- ConSern Loans for Education
- Worklife Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Sears Holdings Corporation Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Time with Personal Days
- National Holidays
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.