Miami, FL: Macy's Logistics - Part Time Security OfficerBookmark This
1245 NW 107th Avenue
Macy's distribution center is currently seeking talented individuals to fill Security Associate positions. Some benefits of working in this world-class operation include:
- Opportunity to work with the latest in material handling and warehouse management systems technology
- Very stable, well-known, and well-respected brands (Macy's and Bloomingdale's)
- Fully air-conditioned facility
- Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross-training
- Growth potential for exceptional people
- Completion of reports; i.e., inbound/outbound trailer logs, common carrier logs, discrepancy reports.
- Maintain access control of all who enter and exit the facility.
- Respond to alarm system.
- Conduct audits on common carriers.
- Monitor associate activities
- Monitor activities of visitors/truckers.
- Enforce all facility rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of PC programs including Word, Excel and Lotus Notes (or other email).
- Minimum 2 years security experience.
- Prior distribution center experience helpful.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Customer Service focus.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to nights and weekends.
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.