Michigan Ross MBA Internship OpportuntiesBookmark This
Competition in the video entertainment industry is fierce, as major players vie for new customers with innovative products and services. In the middle of this highly dynamic space is DISH. With aggressive goals to grow our subscriber base from 14 to 25 million, and our revenues from $14 billion to well over $50 billion, we need highly skilled strategic talent-leaders who seek to engage in this exciting industry with creativity, enthusiasm and a relentless drive for innovation.
As a Fortune 200 growing to a Fortune 50, we make a difference in the lives of consumers by delivering the best content experience at an unbeatable value.
Must be currently enrolled in an MBA program and scheduled to graduate between December 2014 and June 2015.
Refer to your school's job board for specific responsibilites as we have opportunities in our Programming, Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Service/Equipment Remanufacturing departments.
Highlights of the Internship Program
DISH's MBA summer internship is a comprehensive program designed to expose MBA students to the satellite entertainment industry through an 11 week project assignment that is both relevant and impactful to our current business initiatives. At the conclusion of the summer, interns present the recommendations and findings of their project to our Executive Team.
- 11 week competitively paid summer internship in Denver, CO
- Executive exposure - brown bag lunches, networking event with C-Level leadership
- Fully furnished housing option
- In-depth look at our business, including tours of our Uplink Center, Customer Service Center, and a day in the life of a field technician
- Three member support team consisting of a carefully selected mentor, manager and executive sponsor
- Wide variety of social activities including: baseball games, hiking a 14,000 ft mountain, and a community service event
We invite you to learn more about who we are at dish.com. We look forward to meeting you.
To Apply, please click the following link: http://dishnetwork.contacthr.com/35693027