Mid-Level Customer Support AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionProvide day-to-day technical assistance to agency via phone, email and in person.
• In-process and out-process personnel which can include requirements analysis, training and assistance, as required
• Install software on work stations and portable systems
• Perform workstation and software upgrades, as required
• Create Remedy tickets from walk-ins, email and phone
• Remotely access customers for troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot printers, desktops, laptops, BlackBerrys and cell phones
• Thoroughly document work logs
• Begin to work independently and handle easy projects
• Review daily or long term requirements and make recommendations for improvement.
Education: A High school degree and 4 years experience with 1 year in customer service is required. Certification preferred: A+, Net+, Security+
• Customer service experience on PC, Mac, and/or networking experience
• Government Agency experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiar with BlackBerry, cell phones, printers, smartboard, tablet pc’s, laptops, and desktops and VTC equipment
• Strong oral and written communication skill
• Strong people skills
• Self motivator
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent analytical problem solving skills
• Positive customer service attitude
• Remedy knowledge is a plus
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply online by clicking "Apply Now to Join Our Team."