Middle East and Haiti Programs InternBookmark This
1100 H St. NW
Under the supervision of the Middle East Program Manager, the Intern will assist in report and proposal editing, write program summaries or assist in developing program communication material, assist on creating or revising program budgets in Excel, and conduct administrative tasks as assigned.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Edit and assist in writing reports, proposals, and other program materials for RI programs in the Middle East and Haiti
• Assist in creating program communication materials, including writing updates for the Middle East and Haiti sections of the RI website
• Assist in editing or creating program proposal budgets, as assigned
• Conduct research on foundations or program sectors
• Assist in administrative duties, as needed
Application Procedure: To be considered for this recruitment, please submit a cover letter, resume, the contact details of 3 professional supervisory references, two AP-style writing samples, and the date of availability to: email@example.com . The email subject line should include the following: (Last Name) - Middle East Intern - DC.
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• General knowledge of world affairs and international/intergovernmental institutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• 15-40 hours weekly; M-F varied schedule
• Professional demeanor
• Computer literacy and thorough internet knowledge